These Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) govern the Rewards In Motion program (collectively, the “Program” or “RIM”). The Program is a loyalty program brought to you by Twin Cities In Motion (“TCM,” “we” or “us”). Any enrollment or use of a Membership in the Program subjects the user (“you”) to the provisions of this Agreement. By enrolling in the Program, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this Agreement.
Changes to this Agreement and the Program
1. Twin Cities In Motion (TCM) has the right to terminate the Rewards In Motion (RIM) program at any time.
2. TCM may change the RIM program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation or point levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. TCM may change or terminate program partners, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the point total required for any award or modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits. TCM is the decision maker as to whether a purchase qualifies for RIM points.
3. Any change shall take effect immediately, unless otherwise provided. You may view the current version of this Agreement at any time online at https://cloud.email.tcmevents.org/rim-terms or by emailing us at email@example.com.
1. RIM is open to any individual (A) with a valid email address, (B) with a valid mailing address, (C) over the age of 18 and (D) residing in a jurisdiction that has not prohibited participation in points or loyalty programs similar to the Program. Legal entities or associations (e.g., corporations, limited liability companies or partnerships) cannot enroll as a Member.
2. We will not grant you with retroactive credit or points for purchases made prior to enrollment in the Program.
Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Loyalty Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
In our sole discretion, we may terminate your Membership, including your account, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation our belief that any continued use of such Membership would violate any provisions of this Agreement, applicable law or otherwise be harmful to our interests.
In our sole discretion, we may at any time and from time to time terminate, suspend, modify or change any or all of the benefits available under the Program or other terms associated with the Program, with or without notice.
1. Each $1.00 (USD) spent with TCM on qualifying purchases contributes to 10 points in the RIM program.
2. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded up to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 100 points.
3. We may, without notice to you, change the minimum amount of points required to affect any redemption.
4. If no point amount is posted to your account for a period of 3 consecutive years, we may terminate your Program Membership, and you will forfeit all accrued points. You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges for products purchased upon redemption of points.
5. Points have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash.
The sale, purchase, brokerage, resale, barter or exchange of points for compensation is prohibited.
6. All points must be earned and redeemed according to this Agreement. We will make all final determinations of whether redemption of points complies with this Agreement.
7. Abuse of the Program (e.g., failure to follow Program policies and procedures, sale or barter of award redemptions, or misrepresentation of facts relating thereto) or other improper conduct relating to the Program, in our sole discretion, may result in cancellation of your account, forfeiture of accrued points, and disqualification from future Program participation.
Validity and Promotions
In our sole discretion, we may offer discounts and benefits or make special promotional offers to certain Members based on their activity level, geographic location, Program participation, information supplied by the Member, or other criteria we establish from time to time. We may change or terminate any special promotional or discount offers, or other benefits we offer, without notice to you.
From time to time, we may use your data to bring you relevant and valuable promotional and discount offers. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you enroll in the Program, we collect the following information from you: name, email address, ZIP code, and birthdate. We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to targeted marketing. We do not collect credit card information or other personal financial information.
We protect your personal information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology security standards, before any such information travels over the internet.
We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties, and we have no intention of doing so in the future. We may also share your personal information with third parties involved in the Program’s administration. Those parties, however, will not sell or trade your personal information and will use such information solely for purposes relating to the Program’s administration.
Online ordering, customer sign up, and customer feedback pages of this website are directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or older. We do not otherwise solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If we discover that we have received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our systems. In addition, parents or legal guardians of a child may contact us as provided below at any time to request that we remove personal information related to such child from our systems.
You may change your personal information at any time by updating your Membership profile. To do this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers: Limitations of Liability
Use of the program and its associated benefits is at your sole risk. Membership in the program is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Twin Cities In Motion and all of its respective affiliates, directors, officers and agents (collectively "Membership providers") expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Membership providers make no warranty that (a) the program will meet your requirements or expectations, (b) the program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or (c) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained through use of the program will meet your requirements or expectations.
Membership providers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if a Membership provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the program or any benefits thereof; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered via the use of the program; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your the program data; or (d) any other matter relating to the program.
Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental, consequential or other damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to conflicts-of-law principles.
This Agreement, including all documents referenced herein, represents the entire understanding between you and Twin Cities In Motion with respect to the Program, and supersedes any other agreements, statements or representations relating to the Program. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the meaning of any terms. By enrolling or using the Program, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement was last modified on November 26th, 2018.